Thread: 1/2 six max- 99
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: 1/2 six max- 99

*total grunch* (no skillz at 6-max)

[ QUOTE ]
I gave myself about 3 outs on the flop

[/ QUOTE ]

How 3 outs? 2 9's left in the deck plus...? an out for the runner-runner straight possibility?

I don't think you've got the odds here, really, to keep going. Even on the turn. Although, really, by the numbers it's probably pretty close to the right odds. I don't know if that's enough to want to keep going with it. Maybe in 6-max it is? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

UTG is representing the A, at least, and may have it. Probably knows that you don't have it, though, as even Ace-rag would've (?) raised the flop.

The river card looks scary, but really, if you were beat on the flop you're still beat on the river. The question is whether UTG is playing *his* cards or *your* cards, since your flop actions says "don't got the ace".

If UTG is aggressing with overcards or a PP lower than yours (without hitting a set), you'd win. If UTG has an A or a PP higher than yours, you'd lose. But the action doesn't let us really get a read on it.

Raise or fold the flop, I guess. Don't stay to the river HU trying to crack Aces to get, what, maybe one more BB out of him. But if you do stay to the river, call down and see if he was playing overcards.