View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 12:20 PM

Default AQs, 4-way action

I've been lurking for a while, fellas. Here's my first post.

This is a 10-handed 2/5 live game. I'm UTG with a $300 stack. The table must either think I'm a serious LAG or have been running hot, as I've been raising a lot preflop and have won three pots in the last orbit with no showdown after the flop or the turn.

READS

MP1 is very weak/tight. $200 stack. I won a fair amount off him the day before, and I'd say he's generally playing scared against he.

MP2 is tight also but pretty damn smart. He's capable of making big folds. He doesn't bluff often and never bluffs big. He has $500. I've bluffed him off a hand recently, which pissed him off and is on his mind. He's wondering whether I'm running hot or raising light or what.

SB is super aggressive LAG. He's clearly a better player than I am when he's at the top of his game, but he just busted out of a tournament and seems like he might be on tilt. Or maybe he's just pretending to tilt. He just lost an extra $100 to MP2 when he missed his flush draw but tried to represent a straight on the river. He's got $200.

ACTION

So I'm UTG. I look down and see..

A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I make it twenty. MP1 and MP2 call. SB makes it $60. I consider pushing but realize M1 or MP2 could easily have AK, so I just call. MP1 and MP2 call. Four players see ...

T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

There's $240 in the pot. The SB checks to me. What should I do?

RESULTS IN WHITE BELOW

<font color="white"> I push. MP1 folds. MP2 folds. SB calls with TT and busts me. </font>