View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 04:12 AM

Default Re: 3/6 max checkup......a blind war....

Cap, uhh why...because with the powers of hand reading I deduce it's very [censored] unlikely he has TTT, A2345, AAA, or a flush in clubs. Play the hand from start to finish as villian, what do you think is most likely. 3/6 I assume villian to be a probably on the passive-ish side, the call preflop says I probably have 2 cards, but not very good ones so TT, AA are weighted very low.

Flop he raises ok, T is possible, but mid pair also you 3-bet, in this game when he caps you must weight 22/33 as most likely at this point followed by ATo, then perhaps AA/KK/QQ(unlikely), followed last I would say be TTT/JJ.

Turn A, he bets, AAA, is still possible, I say KK/QQ/JJ are now less likely because 3/6 fools check thru that A turn cause they are scared it is an A. AT, seems good and proper now, still 22/33 very likely.

You CR river he thinks hahah tricky A I 3-bet 101010, you both don't even remember that BD flush, he sure as hell doesn't, you cap and get shown an unlikely AA or more likely 22/33 or ATo.