View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 11:41 PM

Default Re: Stars (!) VIP program

i think it's very possible that they would do this (although I'm hoping they don't of course).

Not that they would follow party's model or anything....but Party's VIP club was kind of like this.
If you aren't a 'valued' customer there then you didn't get an offer....and even if you knew about it and tracked them down AND got a hold of them they still might not make you an offer.

I agree that it's a weird way to go though.

If I tell Party, "well...I don't play there now because I'm always playing at other sites...but if you just make me the same offer that you are making for everyone else then I will bring 40k hands per month to your site." THEN you would think they would want my business (because they are still making a big profit off of my play....and because if I'm at 0 hands there currently then they really have nothing to lose by making me an offer).

Anyway, I'm hoping your logic is not lost on Stars for their 'high-volume' or 'VIP' program...and the fact that they actually have brains at Stars could bode well for our chances imo.

If they don't include me in the club to start then I will just write them over and over and beg them to let me do it (assuming the offer is something I am interested in).