Thread: full tilt????
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 12:20 PM

Default Re: full tilt????

i guess i dont know how its made. obviously you should play hands when people raise that have -EV since you lose in the long run, correct. dont try to be a wise a##. if you dont have anything productive to say then dont waste ur time posting. dont get me wrong im one to play a crap hand from time to time but i dont cold call raises with it. and im not saying that these people shouldnt play these cards but the game went from a fairly tight game to being unable to protect any hand pre flop in 2 days. another post i saw today on full tilt about the game.

"Been an all day thing for me.

I get A-K player calls a raise.

flop comes 9-2-Q rainbow. I bet, he calls. turn 8. I bet he calls. river 7.

I bet, he calls. He turns over 5-7 offsuit for the win."

This is the type of thing im talking about and you know what this guy wants this dudes call hes a big favorite on the flop and about 2.5 to 1 on the turn. and that is how you make money in poker by having people make wrong decisions. All my post was trying to find out is if anyone else noticed the no folding situation. it seemed like when i first started on this site people played real calculated poker folding draws if the odds didnt dictate a call and now its like you bet the pot on the turn and people call you with 6 high flush draws, which is fine because i want the call. all i want to know is if anyone else saw how loose it has become because it definatly wasnt like this when i started on the site.