Thread: November Goals
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 11:44 AM

Default Re: November Goals

This is for November and December:

1.) Spend more time with my parents, brother, and friends. Particularly over Thanksgiving and Christmas. Even though its not poker, controling my emotions is about poker, and being grounded...being around those you trust and love most...is what will get you there.

2.) Spending xmas through new years getting wasted and donking it up at craps and BJ in Vegas [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] with my lifelong buddy who is serving in the military and getting stationed in Iraq for the fourth time in his life [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

3.) Motivating myself for promotion in my job. I've been at the same job for 4 years...its an outstanding place to work...and management who not only back us up, but actively implement the ideas we provide. But I've been at a mid level job for too long....longer than any other job in my life...and I long ago accomplished all I could accomplish here. It's time to move on.

Sorry, no poker content. But November and December always seem to be a time of year that is set aside for other things. Sure I will make a weekly foray to Commerce, Bike, or Hustler, and sure I will play some in Vegas, but my concentration and efforts will be mostly elsewhere.