View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 11:43 AM

Default Re: Where to play 5/10 or 10/20 stud/8 online?

As others have said, the party game runs durring peak hours, but it always has a wait. It's weird, there will be two full tables with long lists and no one starting a third, so you may be able to just start a third table (you like HU/SH, so it should be fun.)

Stars 30/60 looks like it runs a lot, the 10/20 much less. I played 5 hours at a full table there one night (10/20), then an hour or two HU with people dropping buy to lose a buy in (of $200) occasionally. I decided I really like HU/SH stud 8, but I am being uber cautious with my roll right now so I am not sure how often I will play the 10/20 until I get a few hundred BB built up on starts. (The 30/60 is probably months away for me, but I really want to get there since there are usually 30/60 tables running).

UB has a 5/10 game going occasionally. It's pretty weak I think, I've only played in it a couple of times though. A lot of the 3/6 players play in it, and the 3/6 game is uber weak. I'm really just learning 7/8b and I feel I have a huge advantage in the 3/6 game on UB.

Does full tilt offer stud/8? I'll probably be checking that out pretty soon since my UB rakeback account got killed :/..