View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 11:46 PM

Default Re: multitabling six-max question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If u dont find poker boring a lot of the time u are not intelligent enough to be a really good pokerplayer.

[/ QUOTE ]

i totally disagree. i am fairly intelligent by all measures and i always have fun playing poker. i enjoy playing quater chips with my friends. i enjoy playing with the selfproclaimed pros in vegas. i enjoy spewing at low stakes tables on party. i enjoy trying to play my best at mid and higher limits.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that poker played properly is very boring alot of times. An emotionless data entry type job. Yes there are brief stretches where fun things happen but by and large its mostly a grind after awhile. The trick is to find ways to entertain yourself while doing all that folding and still maintain an A game. The slow stretches in live play are increasingly dull for me these days. Boring & hard to maintain intense focus.

Online I do play 2-3 6-max tables at a time and enjoy it. 200 hands per hour is nice. I play on a notebook with screen 1200x1024 and there is some overlap but I don't care.

TTFN.. BB