View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 10:02 PM

Default Re: Only 2538? I won 12555!

I got an email from them too saying to they reversed the numbers too

We wish to bring to your attention that there was an error regarding your cash award, in the mail sent to you previously. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Your cash award is 75 dollars.
During our fantastic Pile-Up-The-Points promotion which ran from Wednesday, October 5 through Monday, October 31, 2005, you successfully met the target of 1755 Regular Party Points meaning you have just won 75 dollars in cash!

The money has now been automatically deposited in your PartyPoker.com account.

You can check your PartyPoints statement by logging into the My Account section.

In the meantime, please check out the News & Events page to catch up with all our latest promotions.

See you at the tables!

Kind regards,

The PartyPoker.com Team
info@partypoker.com
US & Canada Only: 1 800-852-4719
UK/Europe: 00 800 7789 7537

Unsubscribe: You have received this email because you, or someone else, has registered this email address with PartyPoker.com with the account name of Opobi43. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, simply click on this link for instant removal. Our principal postal address is PartyPoker.com, WPC Productions Limited, PartyGaming Centre, Suite 711, Block 7, Europort, Gibraltar.

Lmao is this a new marketing scheme to get closed players accounts back. Wow Party Poker this is all new lows