View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 09:01 PM

Default Re: Is It Possible To Win A Tight Hold \'em Game, Theoretically?

There's almost no reason why you shouldn't be able to win at .25/.50 on ANY site.

kinda tight players who are sorta tricky post-flop are almost guaranteed to not be THAT freaking good at .25/.50. Some might be pretty decent....but not all of them....not even close.

[ QUOTE ]

Basically, the way I see it, I’m having a harder time making money online because the pot sizes are small. When I hit, the pot isn’t nearly as big a B&M room, but when I miss, drawing odds are terrible.

Any insight?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not playing as many of your hands 'correctly' as you think you are.
Consider the possibility that it is YOUR play that you need to work on.
You are playing in games that should be crushable...yet you aren't crushing them.

The reason you aren't winning isn't because a winning player can ONLY win at loose games with terrible players.
The reason is that you are misplaying hands against mediocre to slightly not-so-horrid players and you don't even realize it.

Consider reasing and posting the micro-limits forum here. Much good advice to be had to improve your game.

note - I have never played on royal-vegas...but I refuse to believe that their .25/.50 games are very tough at all and couldn't easily be beaten for 2BB/100.