View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 06:35 PM

Default Re: Ako 5way...A poll...

Tough hand, If I were in it, I'd probably raise all in or fold. I think calling is the worst option you have here. But given then PF action, if I were the one leading into the PF raiser here, my range to donk into you on the flop isn't that great...K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] or a set. All of which are strong hands with that flop, and while you are ahead in several of the above mentioned situations (hands) I hate having two players yet to act behind me. If you raise all in, you're going to get called by a hand like straight and flush draws and top pair/flush draw and all sets.....so....I voted fold, with no read, I assume my opponents have half a clue and want me to raise the pot when I am the PF raiser and they lead into me and three others....the guy who leads at this on the flop either has a very strong hand, or he's suicidal with his chips making that kind of a move. Fold or raise all in, I like folding here.