View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 03:48 PM

Default A MESSGAGE FROM MEGABET

As I have stated over and over, I honor all my bets. This stupid argument stirred up by Rduke55 over a paultry $22 really sickens me. Yes, of course I've paid him. I don't know why he's had to drag my name down like this, I have searched but cannot find any reason to single me out other than because I am a successful poker player who unashamedly makes a lot of money. Jealousy must be his motive, but I dunno.

I could write a little email chain as well "proving" my innocence, but really I don't have time. If someone is willing to spend a significant amount of time trying to frame me in the hopes that I will send ANOTHER $22 to him, then he's obviously losing time on the poker tables and can't be making that much (if anything).

But I guess, like Medieval England, the mob has made up their mind. They are the judge, jury and executioner. So I wanted to say my peace before I get banned. 80% of the questions and replies on here truly retarded. Sometimes I laugh out loud at some "advice" thinking it's a good joke, then only to realise that the poster was serious - then I laugh even harder. If the players on 2+2 are the "most informed" out there, then my future in poker is assured. Keep up the donkish plays, I beg you. I have tried to help people, but for my superior knowledge I have been turned on. So, you're on your own (this does NOT apply to the people here I have been coaching - please still keep in touch via my email address).

Most of you need to take a real good look at yourselves and your lives. Grow up. Go out. Party. Find girls. Enjoy your youth, don't spend it sitting in front of a computer screen for 14 hours a day for a small profit. I'm sad for you, it's really really pathetic.

Anyway, that's it. Citanul, please do the honors. This will be my last post here. I may go find another poker forum where I am least appreciated and not punished because of my poker skills.

MegaBet