View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 11:39 AM

Default Re: Where\'s the shame? Let\'s all get naked.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Watching your 5 year old sis. walk around naked isn't healthy for either of you. If you want to stare at underage breasts, go join a tribe in Africa or something.

EDIT: This is the opposite of "civilization".

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this post serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course not! And since we're throwing out the idea of "civilization", we might as well go back to manually killing our food, and trying to discover the wheel.

Yes, I'm serious. Saying that clothing is stupid just b/c it's not part of our "animal instincts", is just silly. We're far more civilized now than we were back when our ancestors all had a sh*tload of backhair, and three-letter names like "Gor" and "Lok".

Regression is not usually the answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was asking if you were serious about it being unhealthy for him to see his 5 year old sister in the nude. I really don't see that as being much of a problem, though as people get older and reach puberty that equation obviously changes.

Is it inappropriate for him to see his sister nude when she is 1,2, or 3? At what age does it become inappropriate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know you tell me. You say that when she hits puberty it changes. So you obviously know what I'm getting at. Who knows where the line gets crossed. I'm not acting as if I didn't also see my sister naked at age 5. I'm just saying it's not "healthy". Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean that it is "unhealthy".

I'm just saying, there is nothing productive about this occurence. A grown man seeing his sister naked is either no big deal, or unhealthy (depending on the people in question). And because there is the chance that it is unhealthy, it's assumed that "normal" (conformed) American's will dress appropriately in front of their siblings in an effort to negate any possible taboo acts that may ensue.

God, I need to stick to the p*k*r forums! haha.