View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 07:50 AM

Default Re: Atlantic/ Pacific Trout Games 11/2

[ QUOTE ]
Jeez, this time change thing that most of the country clings so dearly to has me befuddled. In Arizona, we have no "fall back", "spring ahead", set your watch to or fro one hour every 2 quarters BS.

If it is 20:00 hours MFFEST (Military Friggin Easternmost Stoopid Time) right now, what time is it in NPNCTZ (Normal People Never Change Time Zone)?

I want to play on Wednesday, but will either be 1 hour early or 2 hours late depending on who sprang forth, fell back or forgot to change anything.

I'll register for the Atlantic sometime before the Little Hand is on the 4 and the Longer one is nearing the 12 here and hope I'm close.... I guess.

Then, is there an extra hour before the WTFIWCTN (WTF Is West Coast Time Now) tourney starts? Or do they actually overlap even more (Skipper won't have to worry about this since he is out so early every time) because there is one hour less between the opposing coasts?

TimeChallengedMcSlack

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy, we set our clocks back 1 hour and you didn't so 20:00 (8:00 P.M. eastern) is really 9:00 pm for you minus 3 hours = 6:00 pm Arizona time, I think?