View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 05:49 AM

Default Re: Hand against baronzeus.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what do you think of his line vs yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

i generally take a free card when people check to me and im on a draw, so im not sure if i like it.

especially when a TAG checks a turn on a board when i could conceivably call with one million draws/over card hands on the flop...honestly when he doesn't fire again it raises eyebrows. we were going at it quite a bit...

[/ QUOTE ]

if I'm him, there's a good chance I'm check-folding AK since the pot is so small

also, I like a flop raise with a draw here. he is raising lots of K high hands and some Q high ones, and even A-rag has a tough time calling

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe. ive been getting less clear on when i should raise the third person out with draws and when i should call and hope he bets again on the turn etc recently...i think its costing me a lot of money. generally i tend to raise more HU and try to call more in multiway pots where i think i can exploit my equity and try to gain back bets on later streets by raising someone who bets into me.

i dont think i ever have a pair here though. i raise the flop with most pairs. i think i have either two overs or a draw of sort every time when i peel this flop, so i dont like his check v much.