View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 02:17 AM

Default Call it down or dump it

.50/1 (10 handed)
Hero is UTG with Kd, Qh

Hero Calls, MP1 calls, MP3 calls, CO Raises, Botton calls, BB calls, Hero calls. MP1 Calls, MP3 calls.

* I mix raises and calls with this hand. Some people might advocate raising, I do like to raise with it, but I call to change it up.

FLOP: (12.5 SB) Qh, 6d, 3d (6 Handed)

BB Checks, Hero Bets, MP1 folds, MP3 calls, CO Raises, Botton 3-Bets, BB folds, Hero Calls, MP3 folds, CO calls.

A check raise might have been in order, but no flushes were dumping, and I wanted to see where I was at in the hand. The Kd is what kept me in. Would a fold or cap been right here?

TURN: (11 BB) 9s (3 Handed)

Hero bets, CO Raises, Botton 3-Bets, Hero folds.

* After the fact the turn bet was a bad idea. The pot was big and I wanted to see if for sure I was beaten. I know the pot was HUGE, and I hate to dump a good hand in this situation, but I was sure I was beaten. I am putting CO on an overpair and the Botton on a set or AQ. I am thinking the Botton most likly has AQ I cannot see him Cold calling with pocket 6's 2's or Q's. What would yall put them on? Was this a weak fold? Did I go to far with hand? Did I bet this wrong?