View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 06:35 PM

Default Re: To Those Who say That A Well Trained Devout Catholic

[ QUOTE ]
what is superficial about the question? the point is a basic one, but is still fundamental to the religion issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is "fundamental to the religion issue" in this question?

[ QUOTE ]
you just said he was wrong and troubled over and over again. tell us why he is wrong, what issues you believe are more important, and specifically why this post has no importance to the issue of religion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said he is "wrong"? I'm not sure it's my post you're replying to, but in any case, this post "has no importance to the issue of religion", for the same reason that most posts/threads on this forum have no importance to the issue of religion. You are so into your own little discussions, that you don't see that you are not discussing the issue of religion at all, you are simply going again and again at some questions that as worded are very uninteresting (like this one here) and do nothing more than repeating your "opinions" about your own or others "beliefs".

When you also consider the fact that some significant % of posters here have absolutely zero idea about the things they talk about (and I mean absolutely zero idea, as with Peter666 in this thread, and probably in many others as well), this is really becoming embarassing.

What issues are "more important"? Well, you might very well say that the issue that this thread "presents" is important, and I won't be able to say anything. I would suspect, however, that you have never read or encountered a truely interesting discussion about religion, some aspect of religion, a specific religion or religion at large, and that's why you think those rather idiotic and repetitive discussions around here are "important".