View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Course of Action with Girls When in a Serious Relationship

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Its not people I am travelling with more people I meet at the client site, some of whom I have met later on months down the line if they or me are in the same area. An example a girl I worked with left and then got a job in London so was moving, I hired a van helped her move to London then had a night out with her and a few of her friends a meal and some beers sleeping over at her house after.

I dont think its wrong for her to feel jealous or uncomfortable, I do at time is she out with the girls when I am away it human nature, I think whats not good is when you use those feelings as a reason to try and change someones behaviour or that the person you love and want to be with feels pressured to change just because of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

To me this depends how big the change is. When you're in a relationship, everyone makes little sacrifices and compromises. Your behavior does change. You stop leaving the seat up in the bathroom, etc. I guess the difference is just what you consider to be a big change versus a little one. To me, not going out with other women is not a big deal to make her a little happier.

[/ QUOTE ]

After 7 years she has cracked me on the toilet seat thing [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img], I share part of the house in my digs with a female and even when she was away for the weekend I was putting the seat down robot like as I do at home now.

FWIW its 8 years since we met coming up this weekend and she was telling me last night how she has been reading through cards I sent her when first met and since, and reflecting on our life together and how happy she is etc, so I dont do too bad by her.