View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 12:57 PM

Default Eurobet 1/2 6-max overpair hand

Villain is UTG+1 and is a regular donator in this game. He always buys in for $140 (which I find odd) and plays pretty meh most of the time, losing lots of money with top pair and going for check/raises when he hits his flush draws on the river (I've seen him do this several times over the 800ish hands I've got with him). Every once in a while, he plays like somebody just poked him in the eye and goes monster aggro with some sort of semi-reasonable hand (overpair, TPTK, big draw, etc.) then chills out again. Its almost like he goes to take a potty break and has his brash and overaggressive roommate plays one hand for him while he's out.

I have K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and make it $8 to go UTG. Villain calls UTG+1, 1 fold, button calls, SB folds, BB calls. This many calls of an UTG raise is an aberration at this table as most raised pots have been contested either HU or 3-way.

Flop: T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($33)

Checked to me, I bet $30, villain pushes for $181 total and its folded back to me (I cover).