Thread: Vermonster
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 08:48 AM

Default Re: Vermonster

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mu ha ha ha, someone else's turn!

[/ QUOTE ]

Rest assured, you've started something great here.

We're along ways from something I'll have to tell my grandkids, but as far as prop-betting goes we're making great progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

Similar prop bet. A friend and I went to eat at Damons. We each had an order of wings. We each ate a rack of ribs, a salad, fries, and some side I forget. We were drinking beer the whole time. We ordered their Chocolate Decadence Dessert.

The waitress said "You guys going to share?" ...

I replied, "Heck no. We are just getting started!"

She looked amazed and said, "If you guys each finish one of these, then I will personally pay for them."

I said, "You are on!"

Well to be sure the fix was in... She must have used all the ice cream, brownies, fudge, and whipped cream she could find because they were HUGE!

My friend and I each ordered a water, and then we ate every bite of those desserts while she watched from the kitchen entry. She paid for our desserts. I tipped her enough to cover [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

We got out into my friends car.. Laid the the seats back and just sat there in misery for about 20 minutes before deciding we could upright hte seats long enough to drive home. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]