Thread: Vermonster
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 08:37 AM

Default Re: Vermonster

To prevent brain freeze you SIP warm water. You eat as much as possible in 7 minutes. At the 7 minute mark your stomach starts to tell your brain to slow down. At the 10-12 minute mark you have a hard time shoving food down very fast at all. You pace yourself after this.

1 in 24 hrs - I would give 10:1 that I could do this no problem. 7-8lbs is only a gallon of milk in volume. EAZY

2 in 24 hrs - If you got the first one down quickly, and then waited as long as possible before starting/finishing the second EAZY. I give 5:1 odds

3 in 24 hrs - Well if you can get the first one down in an hour (which I think is eazy). Then wait 11 hrs get the 2nd one down, wait 11 hrs get the 3rd one down. I think I would want someone to give me 5:1 odds to do it because I would get tired of icecream.

What is the most one person could do in 24hrs? I would guess around 8. It takes your brain about 2hrs to realize you have digested the food and have moved it on. Your stomach then starts the i'm hungry cycle all over again, and in 2-3 more hours you are hunting food.

Reference: Drinking 5 Gallons of water too quickly will kill you, but it is physically possible to do so in a short timeframe. That is 40lbs of water. Your stomach can stretch A LOT!

I think a professional could eat 8 of these. Anymore than that and you start running into volume and sugar intake problems I think.

My bankroll is only sufficient to take 1 bet under $10, with all ice cream prepaid for by someone other than me. :P