View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 07:37 AM

Default Re: The Experiment on Doyles Room

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, are you guys joking??? I almost peed myself reading this.. Yah, yer gonna probably build a monster BR with .01 and Im sure the play is really solid at the .01 level as well so you should learn some great technique.

Unbelievable.

Email me and I will transfer you 50 bucks on party if you promise never to post anything so GD stupid again

[/ QUOTE ]

You will be surprised how many people have started off with zlmost zero bankroll on here and moved up through micro limits and on further utilizing bonuses as well. $50 on party will not have him properly bankrolled for any of the games there.

There is a lot of good learning and experience learning to beat the loose no foldem micros that would stand him in good stead later in his career.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a dumb argument.. .01 isnt even poker... If nobody cares if they lose why would they play correctly?

Also, to build a bankroll from .01 or even 1.00, even calculatng variance at a LOW 400 bb is nearly impossible mathematically..

Maybe our definitions of a bankroll are vastly different, but I will propose that it is nearly if not impossible to build a bankroll that can support even a trailer park and turkey pot pie lifestyle like this.

Im too tired and lazy to do the math on this right now, but i can promise you that there is NOBODY that is sustaining a real living that built there bankroll from a few cents or even a few bucks.

Thats absolutely ridiculous, you have a better chance of building it to a dollar and playing the lottery.

[/ QUOTE ]

I started with $1.20 on Stars back in March and have it up over 6 grand now.