View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 02:37 AM

Default Re: OT: Help me plan my summer

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
alternatively, buy a laptop, backpack and travel europe.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think the biggest problem with this would be internet connections and housing. Also I would probably switch back to NL cash since it would be hard to 8 table. As for the actual travel and experience it would be amazing I'm sure. I've been wanting to travel Europe for a long time and I have a lot of friends that will be around. I guess the problem with making a choice is that there are way to many cool places to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll be scarificing hours for pleasure. don't lose sight this is vacation. i do not think you can expect to have desktop accompanying you on your travels.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm maybe I'll bring 2 laptops! And you totally right about pleasure over hours. I just think being set up in one place would make everything a bit easier. Plus I always have the option to travel around Europe if I do get set up in one spot.
Man I have so much thinking to do. I really have no direction at all. Wait that's not true...I can go to anywhere in Europe, Southeast Asia, Australia, SoCal, Hawai and the list goes on. I'm glad I'm starting to think this out now

Edit: And now I have Hong Kong and Japan to add to the list.

Man I am so lost in all of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever you decide, if you need somoeone to contact, PM me, my room mate backpacks.