View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 09:46 PM

Default Re: PowerPlayer Cashouts

Yeah I agree that the 1,000 max thing is ridiculous. When I spoke to them about this before they said that as long as I cashed out on different days it shouldn't be a problem. However, I think once when I cashed out 2,000 on back to back days they sent it by check. Before their recent neteller promotion their cashouts were always fast <2 days and reliable. Now that the reload part of this promotion is over I suspect that things will get much better. My last 2 cashouts to neteller took 4 and 6 days (Oct. 24th and 28th).
I don't think that they are losing money, my guess is just that it is a hassle because they probably have to recieve money from pokerroom and other pokernetwork sites (actually I have no idea how this works) when winning players are playing there, (which they probably are because winning players would probably put forth the effort to find a site like powerplayer).
Basically I have played at powerplayer on and off for a while and have never had any problems cashing out. Just thought I would put that out there so that others don't put a "red flag" up on a very profitable site.