View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: What do you consider for someone to call themsevles PRO/SEMI-PRO/E

[ QUOTE ]
"dude its a $30 tourney, we play cash games where the buyin is $200, wtf? im up like 2500 online dude". I'm like "yeah man k you rule !111!!one!"

[/ QUOTE ]

This is when I like to ask to play HUs for even $100/game and I never get any takers.

I remember a few weeks ago (at a college) I went to a party and poker got brought up and some kid is like my roommate is in his room right now and he'll play you for whatever you got in your wallet. I'm said I would run to the ATM and grab a $1000 and then he mouths off well I could run off to the ATM too. I said sure, and he didn't take. He's like yeah he's up 4500 this summer online. I then later found out it the roommate in the room was a friend of mine and we have played tons of HUs and I would easily play him for whatever he wanted. I think I'm like 20-1 on him record wise.

I also tried playing free bar tournaments and you get the same "pros" there that want to play you for "more than you have in your checking account" but when you start the game at a $1000/game, no takers. I hope someday I actually get one of these bad players to.