View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 10:42 AM

Default Re: did I SPEW?

[ QUOTE ]
mmm..

The capp preflop was for deception purposes and to mix it up a bit since I'm in position with a good multiway hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're in position with a good multi way hand 3 handed .

[ QUOTE ]
but when both players gave up on the flop and turn I took the lead. Even if villain had checked the river and called the majority of the time, he only needs to fold 10% of the time to make this bluff ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to be clear I though everything was fine and well played after the flop.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm quite sure villain had a hand in the end when he donked the river, it looks like one of those bet if I'm gonna call type of hands but wasn't willing to raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

He'a worse player than you described then. I presume you meant to say that he would call a bet but not call a raise. If he has any sense and is dubious at this point he would be check calling then so we'll ahve to agree to disagree about what he ahd on the end then.

Finally as is so often the case in these posts you have now provided a perfect justification (in your eyes) to your play on every street, even prefaced with a sceptical mmm to someone (me) who disagreed with one single action in the entire hand (the cap preflop).

You are obviously sure that your play was correct in every detail so why bother post nevermind coyly pose the question "Did I spew chips?"?

We all revel in your ingenious play of the hand and no, your bum does not look big in that (was that what you were hoping for?). [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Vitriol aside, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img], at least you tried to make the post more interesting by posing it from a different point of view.

Good Luck

Mackas