Thread: Forum Changes
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 12:51 PM

Default Forum Changes

The forum was just upgraded this morning, as you can probably see. With this has come a few good things, like the visible thread ratings, a few bad things, like no longer seeing how many replies are new, and quite a few ugly things.

Here are the problems:
<ul type="square">[*]Signatures are turned on. Please check and see if you have a signature. If you have a signature that advertises an affiliate program or is otherwise spammy or offensive, you will be banned until it's fixed.[*]Instant Graemlins, Instant UBB Code, and Instant Font Color Don't work at present time. Life sucks, and then you type out the code by hand. (Edit: FIXED!)[*]The profanity filter is currently turned off. THIS IS NOT A LICENSE TO GO SWEARING! Instead, I know some people type some curse words knowing they will be censored. Some people even pick their choice of curse words when wanting to refer to the moderator [censored], rather than type it all out. Instead, please refrain from swearing at this time. If you must, type something like !#$%, or type out [censored] if you want to get the point across. I hate to say it, but failure to comply is an offense worthy of banning.[/list]
I don't like to be laying down the law, but it's more that I want to give you a stern warning so that you know before you get banned for doing something you didn't even know was wrong. You're a good crew. I trust you guys won't be doing any of this.