View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 10:02 PM

Default Re: FLOOR....ruling please.....

I was paying attention. Nobody acted. She just announced showtime. I had a bet on the board from when I initially said, 'no check I bet'. There was a bet on the board.

Honestly, it wasn't like I wasn't paying attention. I told the lady I want that seat. I had my name on that list when I got there but there was a 4-8 seat open so I sat down. I wasn't talking to the floorman. The dealers have a two way set up with the floor and all she has to do is say 'he'll take it', just like every other dealer would have.

Clearly I'm not doing a very good job of explaining it. I would like to be able to accept some of the responsibility for it but I can not. I was paying very much attention to the game I was watching the person who was acted before me because the board paired 3's and he was playing all kinds of garbage so I was trying to pay attention to what he was doing, wondering if he was anxious.

The dealer was so in the wrong here. She rushed it through and suddenly annouced it was showtime. It was almost as if she was pissed that I told her she made a mistake.

I understand how it's hard for you to believe that there was no way I could get a bet out....then again I had a bet out.......guess ya had to be there......