View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 01:34 AM

Default Re: Will the dumb people on this site please leave

ok...I accept what you are saying...maybe I should read a book...but its like BJ is NOT beatable without a solid counting strategy...with the strategy you have a theoretical/mathematical overlay....note the term "MATHEMATICAL"...Poker is the same thing...if you don't know beans about it then you will be a long term loser...the strategy behind winning in poker (limit poker anyways) is also mathematical/theoretical....the point is you can have a PROVABLE overlay by means of statistics, probability and mathematics....
So what is this precision shooting? Does it depend on the shooter's ability to throw the die perfectly or skillfully? If this is the case then it has nothing to do with probability does it?....so you pit your money against the house based soley on a HUMAN's ability to control his/her hand in a "flawless" fashion....you call this an unrefutable system for gaining a +EV...you can say with ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE that a person using a "precision shooting" method will have a DEFINITE overlay on the house. If you feel this way...then please start playing poker...guys like you are definitely welcome at the tables...just come up with your fail proof system and buy in...I'll see ya there... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]