View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 06:52 PM

Default FLOOR....ruling please.....

I have pocket a's, raise preflop, bet on the flop, as the turn is being rolled I get called for my 6-12 table. I tell the dealer, 'tell him I want that seat', while motioning over my shoulder. She basically ignores me and rolls the river...I tell her, 'wait wait wait..I want to bet', she says I motioned, so that meant I checked. Then I said admittedly a little aggravated, "I didn't motion, I pointed over my shoulder". She said no you motioned and that's a check. I say fine, then she says no it's not fine I'm calling the floor. I say call the floor. Before the floor gets over there she says....showtime.. and the guy utg shows his hand, (I didn't see it and it didnt matter)...I said no one checked, I am betting the river...she said no it was checked around and it's showtime......the floor finally got over there and said....she explained her side...I explained my side...he asked the players involved if they had checked and they said they did....(they lied)... I said but I never checked....... he ruled that it was checked around so we had to show our hands........ I took down the at least 4 BB light pot as both guys had top pair on the board......

What further recourse do I have??