View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 03:37 PM

Default Re: MTT Forum Census

[ QUOTE ]

-What percentage of your money is dedicated to poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hard to say for me as I like to keep very little money on poker web sites. I've got a NW of about 20k, and I play no higher than $15 MTTs, although I do play $100NL live, and occasionally $200NL.

[ QUOTE ]

-How often do you cash out? What's your procedure for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I keep very little money directly in poker web sites because I play such low stakes that if I have too much in my BR, I'll stop caring about success. I frequently cash out to just $50. This is dumb, but purely psychological. I'm slightly worried that I'll be accused of bonus whoring bodog, when in fact I'm doing a horrible job of that.

[ QUOTE ]

-Do you have a set goal amount of MTT's to play a week?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now I'm in school, so no. Brown's got a weird schedule, though, so I have many breaks in which I'll be home without friends. I have a schedule for those times.

[ QUOTE ]

-How much gamb00l do you have?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm getting more. Right now, barely any.

[ QUOTE ]

-Where were you a year ago with MTT's?

[/ QUOTE ]

Playing cash games and not really understanding much theory behind poker. Thanks 2+2, btw.

[ QUOTE ]

-Where are you now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm playing a lot of the bodog low buy-in guarantees. I'm having a lot of trouble staying focused and applying my poker knowledge to my own online game. My live game, I think, is pretty good.

[ QUOTE ]

-Where do you want to be a year from now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to be at the same stakes, but with much more success. This is very doable.