View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Re: On David\'s Line

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sitting here at work and the smoking hot intern just walked up to our male intern coordinator. She complemented his shirt, giggled at one of his stupid jokes, touched his shoulder, and smiled at him. Sound familiar? It should. It's the same behavior Snowball describes.

Here's the rub: This dude is a complete turd. He is the last guy on earth Little Miss Intern Hottie would ever hook up with. Trust me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, how many times guys say this, and then complain that so many little hotties are hooking up with complete turds...

Guys in general have very little ability to assess women's feelings, whether for themselves or other men. That's why the guys who default to "she wants me" so often end up with attractive women - sure, they get rejected often enough, but their attitude assures that they don't miss the opportunities that DO present themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, for God's sake! You know NOTHING about women. You're CLUELESS.

You think my assessment of this guy is based on jealousy? I'm recently married, pal. My wife is beautiful and I'm madly in love with her. I'm the guy that other men look at and think, "How the hell did he land that?" Do you think I care if some guy at work hooks up with an intern?

I sure hope you don't play live poker. Clearly you have no idea how to read people.

Does everyone here REALLY believe that this super hot college girl digs our average looking hero soooooooo much that she's been chasing him around dropping hints about going on dates for months? Really?

Get a clue. Hot women don't waste time chasing average guys. They get hit on and asked out all the time. They have a million options. While we're all participating in this little slumber party gossip fest, Hot College Babe is getting banged by some slick looking, muscular dude who dresses nice and had the balls to stare her in the eyes, let her know EXACTLY what he was after, and ask her out on a date.

What happened when our hero invited Hot College Babe to a Halloween party? She had friends in town, but asked for the address and said she'd try to stop by, right? But she didn't. Guess what, if a woman is really hot for a guy, she'll make that effort no matter what, even if it's only 5 minutes to say hello. She'll cajole and whine to her visitng friends about how much she likes this guy, and she'll drag them all over just to let him know that she's interested.

It ain't happening. She likes our hero as a friend because he's smart and nice, and pays a lot of attention to her. But any shot he had at getting on her went out the window long ago because he played his hand softly, the worst possible thing you can do with a woman.

All you young guys need to listen up on this one and take my advice: Never, ever, ever use the nice guy friend routine on a woman if you are hoping to have sex with her. Women make a very strict division in their minds between potential hook-ups and friends. Once they've formed this opinion it's almost impossible to change. And they make up their minds pretty damned soon after meeting you.

It's a rookie mistake, fellows. Yet guys do it time and time again, mostly because they don't have the confidence to be aggressive.

Look, this is no different than poker. Soft, weak play brings nothing but misery. Any girl you are interested in should know in her mind that you want to f*ck her within the first couple hours of meeting you. You need to make her understand that by the way you look at her and how you talk to her. This doesn't mean being rude, vile, or overbearing. You just need to put the signal out. You gotta sack up, 'cause women can smell insecurity.

Women don't want puppy dog eyes and sensitivity from their sex partners. That's what their guy friends (who aren't getting any) are for. Women want men to be strong and aggressive. It's in their biology. It's who they are. A few hundred years of technology isn't going to change thousands of years of survival of the fittest, guys. This stuff is hard-wired. All that feminist crap they're slinging to you on campus is WRONG. It's a lie, and they know it.

And I'm willing to put $100 on anyone who says otherwise. Still waiting for a taker. Anyone?