View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 03:15 AM

Default Re: Interesting? observed hand, live 10/20 deep stack KK PF line

first of all, "idiot" will be an understatement, but villain is an IDIOT for going all-in pf for 1,500 BB's (!!!) with QQ. with that out of the way, i don't like hero's flatcall at all. he's already in lp, how often is villain gonna wake up with a hand big enough to reraise here? hero said it himself, "I know he is only RR there with AA, KK or QQ." and very very rarely will villain have one of those, so hero's just gonna let half the table get great implied odds on his massive stack? how i wish i was in the bb with pocket deuces so i could flop a set for 80 bucks and double up on him. plus, he put the utg+1 raiser or ep caller on holding an ace, and he doesn't pump it up right there to make them pay to see a flop? only if hero's holding AA would i not mind his smoothcall.

back to the jawing between hero and villain: villain himself said, hero's announced tactic of reraising big with AK is "total BS"; so why the hell would he believe it?

anyway, both played their hands like crap, but 30k aipf with queens takes the craptacular crown.