Thread: Man vs Vegas
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 02:47 AM

Default Re: Man vs Vegas

Whoa, i had to come out of lurkdom for this. As i was enjoying my favorite poker site, i was channel surfing and happened upon this show tonite. I was like 'what the hell is this??' I like to watch the poker shows and any kind of gambling or Vegas , but this was real nutty. But heck im with the guy who would watch the "Man Sleeps on Vegas Couch " show [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] So i was glued to to set. I liked the guy but i was skeptical about him and his story and all. The gambling seemed real and peoples reactions too. I wouldn't mind someone giving me a stack of blacks to gamble with. The 'monkey monkey' was a bit much. I started to feel sick to my stomach when he would lose big stacks. He ended up breaking even for the show. Anyway at the end of the episode, they show the next weeks previews. For next week they have him playing 'Poker Champion Eli' It was Eli Elezra !?! What the??? Now this is must see t.v. He'll probably push all in on the first hand and yell 'Monkey!!' for his river card. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]