View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 12:10 AM

Default Re: On David\'s Line

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So why all the flirtation? She wants something from him. She thinks he can help her with her career.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, but even so this doesn't rule out the possibility of him scoring. Just imagine what he can do for her grades if she lets him boink her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you call me an idiot a few posts ago? Why are you still running off at the mouth? I offered you a bet. Take it and prove me wrong, bigtime. Don't you want to take easy money off the "idiot?" I'm beginning to think you're all talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd bet with you on this if the conditions were right, such as if:

* I were convinced I could get an accurate and unambigous report of the outcome
* That you are a respectable person who would pay

I'm not convinced that these conditions persist. Convince me otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

All I have on payment is my word, same as you. If you like, I'll give you my email address which contains my full name. I'd expect you to keep it confidential unless I refused to pay.

As far as an unbiased account, I suppose we'd have to rely on Snowball. If he'd have any reason to slant the account, it would certainly go your way. Perhaps we can see if he can be convinced to play along.

The only thing to settle beyond this would be terms. In other words, what constitutes success.

I'm willing to just throw caution to the wind and trust all parties. Anyone who would cheat to win $100 on what should be a silly bet is a piece of trash. I'm certainly not a man who would do such a thing, and if you are then you're welcome to my $100. It certainly won't make up for the fact that you'd know you cheated.

So, what do you think. Are we on? I think I'm right and am in a wagering mood. If I'm wrong I'll take solace in the knowledge that 'ol Snowball played out of his league and hit a home run. I'll never begrudge any guy that. It's a magical thing when you can make it happen.