View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Party VIP offers - November

My Oct offer was $700 for 18k hands.
I expressed some disappointment and was told that we could look into a potentially better offer next month.
I would be called on or before Nov 1 with an update for my November offer. I was told this more than once.

(fwiw - I had played 8k+ hands already when I got the Oct offer...and maybe only 2k hands since then because I've been pretty busy).

I sent an e-mal yesterday expressing that I was looking forward to receiving an offer for November (since I hadn't heard from them yet) and that I could potentially bring 40k-50k hands per month over to Party if the incentives were good.
I apologized for not playing much more in October but, as I had told her earlier, I would be travelling for th end of the month.

I got a voice-mail from my rep yesterday (yes...actually left a voice-mail when I didn't hear the phone ring).

She said that she was surprised and a bit confused by my e-mail since we already had talked about November...etc etc.

I wrote back (because I don't want to call internationally) that we had never set any November goals. Only for October.
I said that she had mentioned more than once that she would be calling me again on or before Nov 1 with a new offer...and that if we had arrangements for November I was unaware of them.

That was yesterday at 6p or so that I sent the follow-up e-mail.
I have not received a phone-call nor an e-mail from my party rep today.

Some of you guys who are in the 7-9 cents/hand range seem to be doing pretty well.
I would be satisfied with such an offer. But I have my doubts that I am actually going to get one.