View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 10:03 PM

Default Re: Any NYC Poker Lawyers out there?

Am I barking up the wrong tree, possibly. Then again, if I'm not, it might be worthwhile.

How many posts I have under my belt is not particularly relevent. If you're a lawyer and can say with some degree of expertise whether or not what I'm suggesting makes any legal sense, than do so. If not, leave it to someone who is. I'm sure there are at least a few lawyers on this board.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To be honest, no. If I was, I'd just call my lawyer. But I bet alot of lawyers have lost money in these busts, and maybe there's one out there just pissed off enough to do something about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd bet they wouldn't take the advice of someone who has 3 posts under their belt. Think about it.... spend some time here before you go asking someone to invest a tremendous amount of time for free when they could be billing hourly for their firm.

I know for a fact that more than one of NYC's clubs had a lawyer as their partner in some capacity. If they aren't trying to change the laws view on poker, then I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]