View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Re: Unauthorized Withdraw from Neteller

[ QUOTE ]
I looked at my neteller account today only to see that there was a $900 deposit to pokerroom.com (which I dont have an account to.) About 2 days ago and then a $400 deposit into it a day later. Now I have not deposited $900 anywhere definately not pokerroom so someone must have got my account ID and secure ID. From my email or something. I tried conntacting pokerroom but all they have is email support so I asked for a phone number to their security department. I also talked to neteller and they really were not too much help they just basically told me that I made those transactions. I withdrew the rest of my neteller cash to my bank so no more transactions will work.

Where should I go from here and why was there a 400 redeposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't they require that the e-mail address on the poker account be the same as the e-mail address on the neteller account or do they just do that with Firepay?

I would go at it from the pokerroom end since clearly whoever did it had all the numbers that Neteller uses to verify you're you.

Go here and request a password reminder, then see if you can go in and change it or in the unlikely event that there is any money left in it, cash it back out to neteller.