View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 01:05 PM

Default Taking a Flyer, Want Suggestions

I love sports, I love gambling, I built a little poker bankroll and decided to take a small stab at this sports betting thing.

I took $100 from my poker 'roll and put it into Pinnacle and I've made some plays this year ... and done badly. I'm down to $55 left and I've come to the conclusion that I have neither the time, nor the energy, nor the patience to really do this thing right so I'm giving up on it.

The thing is, I've still got $55 in Pinny, but they'll take $15 if I just cash out. So I thought I'd take one flyer with the rest of my bankroll and see what happens.

So, I'd like to get all $55 down on a parlay or a teaser or some other long-shot-ish type bet that will pay 10:1 or greater. I'd prefer that half the games be NFL because I just friggin love it, but I'm open to other suggestions.

So, take my $55, put a ticket together that's going to pay 10:1 or better and offer the suggestion here.

As a thank you ... if I take you're play and it hits I'll transfer $25 to you through Neteller (I'll pay fees) or through a poker site.

I'm 100% serious on this -- my $55 is getting dropped on something this weekend and I'd like to see what you guys suggest.

I'll post my play when I place the wager.

*** fine print: If 2 posters offer the same suggestion the first poster gets credit for it.

Thanks,
FishNChips