View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 01:05 PM

Default Re: Listen to this band they are amazing

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just because it isn't to your taste doesn't make it crap

[/ QUOTE ]

I love many types of music. This isn't music. Perhaps others will like hearing people choking, gagging, and who knows what other weird [censored].

Just because someone somewhere MIGHT like this, it doesn't mean its NOT crap....

[rant]
I hate when people do weird [censored] and claim others can't claim its crap because someone somewhere likes it. This [censored] is crap, and if you want to do a poll to decide who's right, then lets [censored] go.
[/rant]

Yes i'm in a bad mood, yes its only thursday, and yes indeedy, this [censored] is crap. At VERY least you could say "this is some weird [censored] some a) friends of mine b) people i know c) strangers or d)friends and I put together for your enjoyment or amusement....

I wouldn't put up a "check this amazing stuff out" link in OOT and have it go to a page where all I do is burp fart and beat the midget all to a bad strumming of a shitty guitar....

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm with you, Man. People think art is all "subjective." You know what? Some of it is. Cristo. Laurie Anderson. Jackson Pollock. All examples of artists a lot of people don't "get." But there's no denying their artistic merit and talent, even if you don't particularly like their art.

But some things like this idiot link - is just plain crap. It doeesn't make it art - or good - just because you like it.

Just because more people watch The Dukes of Hazzard than The Decalogue does not make Dukes the better piece of art. In this case, majority does not rule.