View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 10:49 AM

Default Re: Boobs on your arm...

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I still don't have a picture for what's going on here. Is she in frong of you, you have your arms crossed across your chest, and she set her boobs on your arm, using them like a shelf? Is she to your side and has her boobs squeezing either side of your upper arm? Something I'm missing?

[/ QUOTE ]
This has never happened to you? Weird. In this particular instance, I was sitting at the bar, kind of half turned toward her. She's standing next to me at the bar talking to me. My arm is resting half off and haln on the bar.

[ QUOTE ]
I guess if you enjoy having her boobs in contact w/ your arm, no matter how she's doing it, the proper play is to just be still, and don't look at them. You don't want to give her a reason to move, and you don't want her to think you turn into a drooling idiot when you feel boobs.

[/ QUOTE ]
It is flagrant so why would she move if you acknowledge it? She knows her boobs are on your arm. You know her boobs are on your arm. She knows you know her boobs are on your arm. Seems silly to ignore it.