View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 09:10 AM

Default Re: What does this mean? (girl problems, yay!)

[ QUOTE ]
I've had this happen several times, both times with women friends who I was attracted to and mildy flirted with, but had a good friendship with. After a particularly enjoyable evening hanging out, or after a particular comment I'd make, they'd shyly tell me they loved me.

The first time it happened, I had no idea what to think; we'd never dated, nor openly hinted at the possibility, so the circumstances seemed to warrant I not read too much into it. So I didn't, and the next week the girl hooked up with some other guy.

With another girl, it has happened several times within the last month, and again, I didn't read into it too much, save for enjoying being appreciated enough for such a comment. After the last time this particular girl told me she loved me, she started dating another guy the following week.

Should I be interpreting this as a not so thinly veiled hint for me to stop being a pansy and ask the girl out? Or is this something girls only say to guys they really care about but aren't romantically interested in?

[/ QUOTE ]

your kung fu is so weak I want to kill myself. SIIHP