View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 09:01 PM

Default Bottom boat against uber donk

Villain is a massive donk. He calls with almost any piece of the board, he calls with draws. He also slowplays his monsters like crazy, and then overvalues them. I saw him one hand check bottom set on the flop, I check. He checks it on the turn, I bet pot with my turned lower set and he calls. River makes a flush, I bet, he min checkraises. Another hand he flops Q high flush. He checks flop and turn, then min checkraises the river when a fourth spade hits.

So on to the hand (converter broken sorry).

Total number of players : 6
Seat 6: Villain ( $696.50 )
Seat 4: Hero ( $450.67 )

Hero is SB. Villain is UTG. Villain limps, I complete with 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], BB checks.

Flop ($6): 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I bet $5, villain calls.

Turn ($16): 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I bet $12, villain calls.

River ($30): 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I bet $25. Villain makes it $50. I make it $150. Villain makes it $250. I call.

More on the river? Less on the river?