View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 02:40 PM

Default Dear atheists: cure cancer or cure religion?

Sorry, I know I've been posting a lot lately, but I really want to know how people feel about this.

This poll is for NON-BELIEVERS ONLY. Christians, Jews, Muslims, or members of eastern religions are kindly asked not to participate, so as not to tamper with the results. Atheists, or atheistic agnostics only, please.

You have a choice. You can create one of the two following "cures." Whichever one you choose will be widespread, well-marketed, but you will not gain any prestige, fame, money, power or recognition of any kind for it. You can only choose one.

CURE CANCER AND AIDS: You approve the existence of a vaccine that, upon administration, completely eliminates cancer and AIDS in the patient with no side effects. It is cheap to produce. It has no other medical uses or potential.

CURE RELIGION: You approve the existence of a philosophical argument that has yet been undiscovered by human beings. The argument has shown to satisfactorily disprove the existence of God and the need for religion to 99.99% of the people that hear it or read it. It proves capable of debunking all three Abrahamic faiths (Christianity, Islam and Judaism)

What's it gonna be?

again, ATHEISTS ONLY, PLEASE! (I'm especially interested in Mr. Sklansky's answer [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])