View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 11:43 AM

Default Re: MLB 10-25 & NFL TEASER

Interesting. I haven't played 7-pointers before, and without the payout information I can't make an EV calc, but I think you're definitely looking at the right games. This is a very good week for teasers, with a lot of 3-to-7 crosses, including three strong faves at home, four if you include Pittsburgh.

I don't share your hesitancy about Carolina, though I would agree that they've never inspired a lot of confidence in their wins. The Vikings, however, were truly atrocious in the first half last Sunday, and all that changed was that they managed to get their offense going, at home, against Green Bay. A lot of people thought that Minny had turned the corner after they drubbed New Orleans at home in week 3. There are still huge issues with these guys, like the O-line's inability to protect Culpepper, or any of the off-field hoopla. I see the air coming right out of these guys once they leave Minnesota and find themselves up against a competent squad. Carolina teased to -1.5 or -0.5 is quite attractive.