Thread: Small winnings
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 10:39 AM

Default Re: Small winnings

[ QUOTE ]
How difficult would it be to consistently earn and pull out about $400 per month ($15-20 per day)? What is the best way to accomplish this?

I am a low income guy and I figure if I could get remotely good, I could earn at least what I would make at a minimum wage part time fast food gig.

[/ QUOTE ]

The most difficult part of your quest would be actually earning exactly 400$ per month. I know it sounds silly, but beyond the joke there is some truth to it.

Just as some days you wont earn the 20, some months you wont earn the 400...some you will earn more. If you are playing the 11s and 1 month you earn 800, dont expect it to happen the next necessarily...Some months you might just break even, or be down...

There was a thread yesterday about this sort of...But i think if you are not playing poker for a living, IOW, you play as a hobby, just be happy to not lose and enjoy the money when it comes. When it doesnt, try to just enjoy playing and getting better. Earning ANY money with a hobby you are passionate about, where you use your mind constantly, is a great thing...just don't get into the mindset that you HAVE to make x.