View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 01:30 AM

Default Re: PowerPlayer Cashouts

[ QUOTE ]
What's up with these cashouts? They sent me $1000 by cheque when I wanted it to be done by NETeller, and they send me an e-mail almost 2 weeks later that it would be NSFed. And now my current cashout has been pending for 6 days. Weird....

I used to be really happy with PowerPlayer as my home site (the owner was great to me), but now it seems to be different. Anyone else having problems?

P.S. Max cashout to NETeller is now $1000 - there's no way to move my bankroll around like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as I've been there (only ~2.5 months) the max Neteller cashout has been $1000. You also have to make sure to select Neteller, as Cheque will be default, even though it still gives you a space for your Neteller ID when Cheque is selected.

I'm on my 5th neteller cashout, and the times have been like 3, 4, 8, 1, and 5+ days for my cashouts to hit. I wasn't really worried, but the whole deal about NSF'ing one of your checks scares me. Especially since they are probably getting more cashouts than normal, since their Neteller deposit bonus is no longer repeatable.

I used them for 90% of my play for the last few months, but it looks like the honeymoon is over. Hope the money comes out without incident.