View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Short 58 hand HU match vs Unknown

10)

i really dont understand the reraise preflop. i also dont understand why you called the flop raise drawing to a sucker straight. if youre worried about metagame id rather let him continue to think youre weak tight by just folding there and play back at him with weak draws later.

21)

i feel like you just gave him your money on this hand. i think if youre relying on your image to make this hand profitable a turn raise is better rather than just folding to a river bet.

30)

i dont see value in a river bet. id much rather check and let him try to fire against your weak image.

42)

id check fold the turn after he calls your flop bet. i dont think you have any folding equity at all. you could be ahead here of course but then a checkcall would make more sense then a bet. since a checkcall looks bad i just like checkfolding

48)

id donk the turn. hes making alot of free showdown plays and i think hes going to take a free card quite a bit of the time

thanks alot for posting this schneids. its a great learning tool. let me know what thoughts i had above are flawed and why.