View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 11:34 AM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob
Default Re: What are my chances?

David, Daniel (sorry, I can't remember you name),

I understand I may seem rude to you and others. I have no problem with that.
What I don't like is people that are all the time hunting bad decisions from other sites (mostly Party) to try to promote their own site. You are not alone, Lee does it as well.

It might be that it is regarded smart and clever in the world you live in, I am just glad my world is different. That you and others don't like it, I couldn't care less, this is a free forum and if you are allowed to kick the man lying for your own bebefit, I am allowed to tell you that you are behaving like an opportunist. I much more liked you when you posted (and promoted your site, I have no issues with that) talking positive and trying to attract customers by offering good deals and listening to the players. Today pointing your finger at other sites mistakes and claiming that you would not do the same just doesn't do the trick.

Just look at the number of people that play at TruePoker and perhaps you will realise that I am not the only one thinking that way.

Regards,
William

PS. I remember a tourney you held for 2+2s some years ago when everything went wrong and you had to cancel. As I remember you refunde everyone, but refused to discuss the matter with us (it's ok, everybody can behave badly here and there). What I don't recall is other sites posting that your site sucked (wich it doesn't btw)