View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 11:15 AM

Default Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 1.00 Released

[ QUOTE ]
I should have mentioned that registration costs $25.

[/ QUOTE ]
Josh - this is more than fair, and like most everyone, I am willing to pay this.

Here's my problem - I noticed in the registration area that you give three choices for payment method: Neteller, PayPal, and a credit card.

Like all Maryland residents, I am forbidden from having a Neteller account.

I have a PayPal account, but I do not regularly keep money in it. I can transfer money in, but will probably not be able to get it to you until next week (a full week without PAHUD? Mon dieu!).

Which leads me to the credit card option. When I click this it takes me to the same screen as the PayPal screen. Is this a glitch? Should I just continue and will be able to use a credit card? Or is a credit card not a valid payment option?

If none of those work I would like to ask if you would consider a Party transfer.

And as a final alternative, I guess I could transfer money to PayPal and get it to you next week. In the meantime, would I be able to keep running the old version of PAHUD I have (I did not yet download the new version and haven't used the old one since your announcement so I don't know if it works or not)?

Basically, my goal is to have uninterrupted access to your product, while getting you the money you deserve as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your time.